Tuesday 9 February 2010

Coronation Street


I don't know whether you've noticed, but when there's a double episode of Coronation Street, when the first one has finished and it says 'Coronation Street continues in half an hour' they often have a screen shot with a fantastic close-up of a dandelion on a back street.

(apart from last night acutally as it was an episode where Gail the chinless wonder and her husband, whatshisname - you know the one whose daughter used to go out with evil David (Gail's son) and I think she still works in The Cabin with Rita (where did Rita go?) go on a trip to the Lakes and he (Gail's husband) tries to fake his own death, quite successfully, I'd say. Oooh, poor Gail.)

The image here isn't from Coronation Street, if you're wondering, but another of my test cyanotypes with a dandelion form my backyard.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I had noticed. And you clearly aren't a real fan as it's The Kabin with a rather bizarre 'K'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't get double episodes in Canada. I don't remember the dandelions, must come from all that fake sun on the street. Helps me remember Lancashire in a better light if you'll pardon the pun.
    By the way, thanks for the spoiler! We are 8 mos behind and at the minute tyrones misses and his fellow mechanic are getting it on.

    ReplyDelete