Saturday 30 January 2010

Missed Opportunities


I went to Yorkshire Sculpture Park yesterday for a meeting and I was there from just before 11am until 3.30pm

It was one of those days where I really wanted to collect a couple of dandelion leaves, but things conspired against me and I came away empty handed. I was quite disappointed.

I've been to a few places in the past where I didn't have time to look for leaves, or sometimes I'm just too embarrassed to bob down in front of people i'm with (who don't know about the project) and come back up clutching two battered looking leaves.

On the way home yesterday I did have time in Leeds to leave the station and go along the river to find the two shown here. I saw a couple of Goosanders on the river too. That's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment